DAM: Domain Analysis ModelThe DAM is a set of requirements which are submitted to design and implementation procedures and processes (e.g., HL7 specification development). It is a structured way to describe and document the information requirements of a particular area of interest (or domain).
- DAM officially adopted by HL7 RCRIM as the Health Development Framework (HDF) model which will drive all specification development
- Modeled after software engineering ‘best practice’
Latest posts by Steve Bridge (see all)
- Best Women’s Cashmere Scarf for a Gift - July 16, 2019
- Perforated Metal Sheet – 2019 Information on Metalworking UK - April 5, 2019
- The Science of Stress – How Can Your Diet Help? - March 8, 2019